Here’s what has excited me from the blogosphere today.
- Read the full text of Obama’s speech.
- Morons Who Named Their Son Adolph Hitler Lose Their Kids To Youth And Family Services
- MP3 Grenade!
- A T makes us an offer we can’t refuse
- Starbucks Brews First Coffee Using Chinese Beans
- Australian, Harry Nicolaides, Sentenced For Insulting Thai Monarchy
- Being Pro-Life Christians Under a Pro-Choice President
- Wiimote and skateboard hacked into a controller, Gator not impressed
- Making The Most Of Free Wi-Fi At McDonald#39;s
- Google Web Drive on Its Way? [Google]
Try getting this one through airport security.
The Godfather… in lego…
This is cool.
For those not already aware – McDonalds is rolling out free wifi broadband across the country. That, in a quick calculation, would have saved us $40 NZ dollars if it had been the case in NZ. Wifi is great. Free wifi even better. Now, if they release an apple app for iPhone users to use their wifi to order a burger from the store they’re in… that would be the ultimate convergence application. And I’d probably use it as another reason to covet an iphone.
I like the idea of a web drive from Google – given their propensity to give each email in gmail its own URL it’ll make hosting stuff for sharing (ie stuff I want to use on the blog) nice and easy. Plus, I like google products as I’ve said before. I hope this happens.