- When fish tanks stop being clean they start being smelly.
- When fish tanks stop being clean your fish start being dead. Flushing a beloved family pet (who has been in the “family” longer than my wife) down the toilet is distressing. Even if it’s just a fish. Flushing two of his fishy brethren at the same time is even sadder.
- When fish tanks are not cleaned regularly the pump gets all slimy and stops doing its job. When your pump stops doing its job your fish die and the clean up job is much bigger and more daunting.
- I organised the Willows Presbyterian Church Calvin 500 Conference.
- I spoke at said conference about Calvin v Servetus
- I organised the dinner part of said conference (and made coffee) where Mike Raiter talked about the New Calvinism.
- I attended the Townsville 400 V8 Supercar Event
- When I wasn’t doing those things I was cleaning out my big fish tank after a mishap with the filtration killed three of my pet fish and endangered the life of a pet turtle.
- I was telling the national director of MTS why I like MTS but don’t think it’s for me.
- Or I was watching The Ashes and Robyn was using the laptop.
The designer of this fish tank must have listened to too much They Might Be Giants.
Picture this. There’s a baby hanging from the window of a burning building. Clark Kent is looking for a phone booth to whip out his inner superhero. And all that’s left on the streets of Metropolis are novelty phone booths like the above. Superheroes everywhere are scratching their heads.
Courtesy of Dvice.