Ok. So yesterday I posted about how I’d received a misdirected email with this photo and the words “make him a Mexican”…
Not knowing the original sender, or the guy in question, but being a helpful soul I complied. And I asked for further submissions. This post will serve to store all sch submissions (I’ve also asked my Facebook friends to help). Feel free to pass this on to everybody you know. I want as many Mexican photos of this guy as I can get, and I’ll eventually send the link to the guy who sent me the photo.
These three are examples of how easy making a Mexican is. All three have simply googled “Mexican Man” and stuck the guy’s head in the picture. This was Robyn’s first go at Photoshopping (well it was GIMP actually). You can do whatever you want. Use MS Paint. Just give him a Mexican flavour.
I will conjure up some sort of Mexican prize for the best.
1. From Therese (who used the same image and approach as me, though with tidier edges and a less fu manchu moustache)
2. From Robyn
3. From Ben
4. Another one from Ben.
5. And another one from Ben.
6. And another one from Ben.
7. Simone went for an artistic approach.
8. And a passport.
9. I had a couple more goes. Including two Doritos versions
10. And an old Mexican man in Black and White.
11. Here’s one from Andrew.