- WordPress Blogs: Create Custom Tag Pages
- Parent /Teacher interviews…
- DoubleTwist lets you manage all your media from one place — UPDATED
- Peeps Blow Up on YouTube [VIDEO]
- Rise of the Christian pagans | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- Beware the Perils of Caffeine Withdrawal
- Subservient Chicken Anniversary
- “Jesus was a Good Teacher” dodge (NEXT! #9)
Peeps are marshmallow creatures popular at Easter. This is a series of videos of Peeps getting nuked.
I’m linking to this purely because of the debate in the comments. It’s the old chestnut about Christian holidays and pagan festivals. Atheists dogmatically hold onto their stupid arguments despite consistent historical arguments to the contrary. But it raises a question on whether Christians should be engaging in these debates in the first place because they just seem pointless at times and Christians often end up fighting each other rather than arguing the point.