- A Bagatelle on the Virtue of Joy
- Share Sunday on Twitter #MHC
- Statistics and Theology
- Music DRM
- When is a TV Show Immoral?
- DVDs Toswap Lets You Trade Those Unwanted Movies
- Clever low-tech hacks
- The Ricky Braddy Dance Gives #39;American Idol#39; Its Most Premature Meme Ever (Also, a Dog Wearing Sunglasses!)
- 7 Ways To Make Use Of Evernote
- ★ Getting Started with GTD #6 – Tools for GTD
- CHANEL for rich riders | yatzer | designistoshare
- Giz Explains: Why More Megapixels Isn’t More Better
- Oh Yeah, We GOT Degrees in Roasting.
- Gallery: How Google Got Its Colorful Logo
- ★ Getting Started with GTD #5 – Action
- Another Lesson from Starbucks
- Neatolicious Fun Facts: Beer
- How Obama’s sentence-structure works
- Facebook Reverts Back To Old Terms Of Service [Breaking]
- Doorknocking Tips
Mars Hill twitterfied
Language warning – but it made me laugh.
This is what should happen to all reality TV contestants. They should be subjected to humiliating mimicry from around the globe.
Ben Bathgate’s GTD series mentioned Evernote as a useful tool – here are some more reasons to use it.
Interesting article on coffee roasting – the difference in flavour based on different levels of “roast” colour.
Facts about Beer. Including a 4000 year old recipe.