- Doubt is not a virtue
- Honest dialog with a 419 scammer
- We do not interpret scripture; scripture interprets us
- Luther on the Cross
- Protesting The Internet Filter Makes Hitler Angry
- Miscellanea » Archive » Alcoholic Chess
- Coffee Culinary Travels: 5 Journeys for Java Junkies | PeterGreenberg.com
- Extreme Undoing
- Master The Art Of Panning To Create Dynamic Pictures
- Create A Basic Ring Flash
- Top 10 Tiny amp; Awesome Windows Utilities – Lifehacker Australia
- How to run a t-shirt Business
- Playground Location Fail
I’ve shared some very rude things today – so as my penance will share what Luther has to say about justification through faith alone. brbrYes, the reference to penance was ironic. On purpose.
Quite extreme subtitled language warning on this Clean Feed protest video. But I laughed.
Strangely this list includes a trip to Cairns – not high on my coffee travel itinerary.
Funny google mail comic – but contains language that may offend some people so I won’t post it directly.
Ahh, the awesome usefulness of Lifehacker.