I don’t know where I’ve been all this blog’s life. But it’s terrific.
Here are some good ones…
- Framing a poster does not make it valuable.
- Don’t pose with booze.
- You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
- You marry the girl, you marry her whole family.
- Never push someone off a dock.
- Know your idioms! Avoid cliché.
- If you’re good at something, never do it for free.
- Unless you served, no fatigues (camouflage pants).
- Be subtle. She sees you.
- Give credit. Take the blame.
- Your best chance of being a rockstar is learning the bass.
- Never turn down an invitation to speak in public.
- Never respond to a critic in writing.
- Fish don’t have eyelids. Cast into the shade.
- If you spot a teacher outside of school, leave them be.
- Identify your most commonly used word or phrase, and eliminate it.
- When singing karaoke, choose a song within your range.