Here's what has excited me from the blogosphere today.
- Pod to PC Transfers Music from Any iPod, iPhone Onto Your PC [Downloads]
- Moore Vs. SMBC
- Awesome Urban Camouflage
- How to Dye Your Hair with Kool-Aid
- Beer Gear, From Can to Refrigerator Robot
- Why the villain comes from the right
- Funny Kids on YouTube – David After Dentist and Videos of Children – Esquire
- Mark Nickolas: Obama#39;s Press Conference Answers Three Formal Grade-Levels Higher Than Bush#39;s First
- Pizza Clippers, scissors that easily dole out your piece of the pie
- Coffee mug with digital photo frame inside is such a bad idea
- The Christian Right’s New Soul-Searching: Politics vs. Culture
- How do wildfire arson investigations work?
- Shepard Fairey Designs Snazzy Posters for WWF Earth Hour
- Facebook Flashmob Draws 14,000+ to Train Station in England
- Pay-what-you-want Fine Dining in London
- Magnetic duct-tape
- It Takes an Absolutely Ridiculous Amount of Energy to Power the Death Star#39;s Laser
- Site of the Day – Cartoonize Yourself With befunky
- How To Make Latte Art [VIDEO]
- 10 Things Science Fiction Got Wrong
Pretty cool. Especially the fruit one.
Just in case anyone was wondering…
Last week I posted David After Dentist – the YouTube video of a drug addled child taking the world by storm. I questioned whether David will grow up to resent his father for posting this video online at the time… it seems he’ll have company in the parent hating club from the stars of these other four YouTube hits. There’s a language warning on this page though folks.
Ultimate convergence device? No. Stupid. Yes.
Last week we learned what it would cost to build the Death Star (or was it something from Star Trek?). Now we learn what it would cost to run. And you say I’ve got too much time on my hands…
Nothing you can’t do yourself with Photoshop or GIMP – but still a useful webapp.
I guess that’s why it’s called fiction is it not?