Here's what has excited me from the blogosphere today.
- 1m HDMI to HDMI Version 1.3 Pro Grade 28AWG + Noise suppresion. $9 + FREE
- Worshipping onscreen: a megachurch meditation
- Mob Wars Creator Puts A Hit Out On Zynga, Sues For Copyright Infringement
- iFart v. Pull My Finger: The Court Case of the Century
- Top 10 Outlook Boosters [Lifehacker Top 10]
- Church Passes Offertory Paper Plate to Avoid Lavish Appearance
OzBargain has a habit of coming up with the goods for me at just the right time. I was contemplating spending $30 on one of these exorbitant cables in store somewhere.
With new technology come new frivolous lawsuits. Like this one.
This is a joke people.