Here's what has excited me from the blogosphere today.
- ★ Getting Started with GTD #5 – Action
- Another Lesson from Starbucks
- Neatolicious Fun Facts: Beer
- How Obama’s sentence-structure works
- Facebook Reverts Back To Old Terms Of Service [Breaking]
- Doorknocking Tips
- Queensland – retirements and web launches one day, election the next?
- The cost of a wedding…
- Mobile Phones To Get Universal Charger
- Managers as servants
- Obama: grammatically sound
- Best Resume Ever
- 10 Easy Steps To Advanced Photography Skills
Facts about Beer. Including a 4000 year old recipe.
Leah on a story doing the rounds that Australian weddings cost more than $50,000. I think, after doing a rough countback, that we did ours for just under $15,000 including our honeymoon. And that “we” includes our very generous parents.
“Instead of the standard “org chart” with a CEO at the top and employees growing down like roots, turn the whole thing upside down. Employees are at the top — they’re the ones who actually get stuff done — and managers are underneath them, helping them to be more effective. (The CEO, who really does nothing, is of course at the bottom.)”