Here’s what has excited me from the blogosphere today.
- RITI Printer Uses Your Coffee Grounds For Eco Ink
- How Ninja Work
- MergePDF Combines PDF Documents For Free
- Google Earth 5.0 Beta Released, Looks Incredible
- YourFonts Turns Your Handwriting Into A Personlised Font
- Making coffee with snow
- Most luxurious USB Flash Drives of all time
- I’m sorry, we’re out of time
- Economic Crisis and The Prosperity Gospel
- How to Lay Someone Off
- Brew the Best Possible Coffee Without Breaking the Bank [Coffee]
- Leah de Jager – the sun has come out for the first time in days… on the day we were supposed to get a cyclone!
I’m all for splashing out on a quality USB drive. But these are ridiculous.
“No one ever leaves a speech or a eulogy or a presentation saying, “I wish it was longer.” Same goes for sermons.
This XKCD comic is particularly shared for my brother in law’s benefit.