Here's what has excited me from the blogosphere today.
- James Taylor Comes To The iPod Rescue
- Video Games Pwned My Marriage
- Default password for roadside LED signs
- Don’t Worry, Chrysler Will Still Be Paying To Put Their Cars In Terminator Movies [Marketing]
- Look: Pixel Icon Book Covers As Bookshelf Display
- Is This the Future of Print Media?
- Inside the ingenious soccer hoax that fooled the British sports press.
- Today in eBay: America’s No. 1 Bun!
Interesting warning for those people inclined to spend their time immersed in computer games… but does that include Tetris?
Ever wanted to tinker with one of those ubiquitous LED road signs that never seem to be saying anything important. Well, now you might be able to.