Here's what has excited me from the blogosphere today.
- How to build a coffee roaster from scratch
- Eye Candy: A 1,474 Megapixel Inauguration Photo With Sweet Zoom-In Capabilities
- Nigerian Goat Detained On Suspicion of Armed Robbery
- Nate Robinson confirms Xbox Live identity during real-life basketball game
- Hack provides Liveview Canon EOS DSLRs with video recording
- 4 Apps To Make Your Own Motivational Posters
- Find the Sweet Spot when Buying Electronics [Shopping]
- Wine Thoughts – wine and coffee
Alternatively – get one breadmaker and one heat gun (used for paint stripping) put the beans in the breadmaker and afix the heat gun above the breadmaker bin. Turn both on. And Bob’s your uncle. A cheaper roaster – admittedly with less bells and whistles.
Pretty funny.br”In last night’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers, Robinson apparently made a special salute before shooting free throws in order to prove to someone on Xbox Live that it was really him playing Call of Duty: World at War.”
There’s a school of thought that coffee should be treated as seriously as wine. Even down to tastings and labels for different “notes” and “profiles” interesting little comparison of the two drinks.