- Tips for budding politicians on how to avoid embarrassment on Facebook.
- 5 Useless, Pointless, Unnecessary and Awesome Sites
- Shipwrecked treasure allegedly found with help from Google Maps
- Free High Res Images of Earth
- Gizmodo AU’s Most Popular Posts From 2008
- November: Most Popular How Tos and Tips Best of 2008
– Otherwise known as harnessing jock power. I did see a Tourism Queensland newsletter a while back that profiled a couple of nightclubs that generated power through movement on a sensor laden dance floor. I’ll have to dig that up.
– So, if I ever want a political career does my history of trying to extort money from my friends serve me well or disqualify me? And what about my blog…
– Are there any useless sites you think I should know about? I do like useless sites. Especially awesome useless sites.
– Who’d have thought the internet would help people benefit from piracy… of the nautical kind… arrr.
– This would be useful if you were wanting to use the world map as wallpaper. As in wallpaper in your house – not the desktop background variety.