The little post that stirred up a hornets net of atheists and caused a shift in service providers was almost worth the effort of blogging for a year all by itself. Here are my six favourite debates from 2009…
- Five things that would make atheists seem nicer
- The one where I admit to not enjoying U2 and then suggest some alternatives
- The one where I suggest it’s ok to treat subjective issues objectively.
- The one about an “open source” approach to producing ministry resources (music especially) that sprung out of this amazing discussion at Simone’s blog.
- The one where a pastor I don’t know took my doctrine of creation to task – and I didn’t like that very much – and my apology for being rude about it.
- The one where I dared to suggest parents shouldn’t overshare on Facebook.
Thank you to those of you who commented here throughout the year – I do enjoy a good verbal stoush.