I haven’t spread the Link Love for a while. So here goes.
If you haven’t already done so you should read the following:
- Kutz on pragmatism in ministry.
- Izaac on the Hillsong Experience and Ethical Shopping – the comments on the Hillsong one also have interesting implications for the discussion on Kutz’s pragmatism one.
- Sarah on receiving compliments and things to do on a $5 date.
- Peter Yock on why I should swallow my pride and listen to Christian music
- Ryan on why he’s not a young earth creationist (and why the question doesn’t matter)
- Ben on Ben
- Simone on the methodology employed by Bible Colleges and on Simone
- Amy on her New Years Resolutions
- Andrew shares a terrific quote about Christianity from an atheist philosopher
- Gordo on the whole making New Years Resolutions thing
- Mikey shares thoughts from another atheist philosopher
- CafeDave shares a technology driven approach to researching and preparing a sermon
- Jeff talks about the great smacking debate
- Dave Miers posts Al Mohler’s response to the Haiti Disaster
- Craig posts on the philosophical link between Nietzsche and Hitler
- Richard gives advice on how to choose a broadband plan
- Lee shares a funny story about a floor collapsing at weight watchers and a first hand account of how people who have adopted children from Haiti are feeling in the wake of the earthquake and how you can help.
That’ll do for now.