The Bible that doesn’t need a double adapter
Am I the only one who thought that the lyrics to “500 Miles” by the Proclaimers included “Double adapter, double adapter”… Perhaps.
Irrelevant though this tangent may be – it begs the question as to what this post is actually about. I will keep you in suspense no longer. If the camouflage Bible sounds good to you, except that you’re illiterate, then I have a solution.
A solar powered audio Bible. Bringing hope to the nations. It’s called the “Proclaimer”. And it looks like your grandpa’s wireless.
Here are some FAQs from the website… actually, I can’t imagine that anybody’s first question when confronted with this device is “how many times will it play before it dies?” My question is “why did you make a solar powered audio Bible in the first place?”
How does the Proclaimer work?
- An installed microchip contains Scriptures in the heart language; the chip will not erase or wear out from frequent playing.
- The battery will play for 15 hours and can be recharged enough times to play the entire New Testament more than 1,000 times.
- The Proclaimer has a built-in generator and solar panel to charge the battery.
- The solar panel, in addition to charging the battery, will run the Proclaimer even without battery power as long as there is sunlight.
- The sound is digital quality and loud enough to be heard clearly by groups as large as 300.