Some visual flash cards…
From Visual Greek.
A handy guide to prepositions
- A verb “parsing drill” that’s a little confusing at first.
- An equally confusing cartoon for noun parsing:
- And an equally confusing one for verbs…
- Download Visual Greek here. It’s created using Mounce (which QTC doesn’t use) but it’s the same language. It’s 17mb.
- NTGreek.net is essentially a textbook with exercises that you can do online.
- If none of these scratch your itch check out the Institute of Biblical Greek’s list.
- WordBase Greek is a little flash card program for Windows users. It features a hangman game. Huzzah.
- FlashWorks is a flash card program with Greek and Hebrew modules. It uses Mounce’s word lists. Here are the OSX install files – for Greek or Hebrew, and here are the Windows files for Greek (XP SP2 or 3 or Vista) or Hebrew (Windows XP SP 2or later; 6 megs)
Here are a couple more flashcard programs recommended by the FlashWorks people: