- A lesson to marketers about the importance of reading the blogs they pitch to but who probably won’t read this because they don’t read the blogs they pitch to
- Web blacklist outcry: dentist, tuckshop on official “hate list” – web
- Final Frame: Gamer Cupcakes Galore
- DON’T MENTION THE DIVORCES
- Americans can’t answer rudimentary science questions
- Jargon speak: what are they really saying?
- Soggy Fish Award – Mark Dever
- Wipeout Chalk Guns Could Lead to Chalkdust Torture
- Tilt shift video: “Bathtub IV”
- Driscoll’s New Calvinism
- Use Clever Questions To Ease Into Small Talk
- Google Chrome Extensions Are Happening In The Latest Beta
- What Your Pastors Aren’t Telling You
Why a Government controlled blacklist is a bad idea…
“alongside the questionable porn sites and other nasties are examples like this: Christian sites, the website of a tour operator and even a Queensland dentist.
Other Australian sites on the list are (“Tuckshop and Canteen Management Consultants”) and , animal carers MaroochyBoardingKennels.com.au.
Nice work ACMA. The list has been released by wikileaks.
“The dentist, Dr John Golbrani, was furious when contacted to inform him that his site, dentaldistinction.com.au, appeared on the blacklist.
“A Russian company broke into our website a couple of years back and they were putting pornographic listings on there … [but] we changed across to a different web provider and we haven’t had that problem since,” Golbrani said in a phone interview.
Some stats from American church surveys – 29% describe themselves as strongly associated with the Democrats while only 12% call themselves strong Republicans.