This is perilous territory, but I’m running out of areas to hand out my wisdom… But two years in I know everything there could possibly be to know… except the parenting stuff… I am being sarcastic by the way…
- Learn to say sorry, and mean it.
- Figure out the subtle non-nonverbal communication – when your wife says something and means another, or doesn’t say something in an ominous way.
- Learn to cook dinner (and to clean up).
- Learn your wife’s “love language” it sounds dumb, but this was a pretty helpful book.
- Learn that when your wife comes to you with a problem she doesn’t want an immediate solution, but rather someone who’ll listen.