There is a better way.
- Find a blog/article about a topic you’re passionate about online.
- Read and comprehend the original post.
- Think about a reasonable response.
- Write your response, erring on the side of grace and caution.
- Read to see if other people have commented since your last comment.
- Reread your comment.
- Make sure it’s loving in its tone, and not offensive.
- Post it.
- Realise that other people aren’t like you and don’t necessarily want their comment pages spammed. Post once per response.