- Google’s App – for the voice search.
- Commbank – for my banking.
- WordPress – for blogging
- AroundMe – for seeing what sort of businesses are nearby
- Bang Bang Diet – for my weightloss competition (a race to lose 8% of total body weight) with my wife.
- Checkers – I like Checkers.
- iSniper – the first game I downloaded that made me really appreciate the iPhone.
- StickWars – another fun game.
- The complete works of Shakespeare – because you need the bard.
For a bonus – here are some other apps I don’t use as much as I should, but would like to use more.
- Epicurious – recipe/shopping list generator.
- GVocab – Greek flashcard program.
- Facebook – I still prefer using the computer.
- YouVersion’s Bible software
- Tap Tap Revenge – Guitar Hero for the iPhone.
- Evernote – If only I could be bothered…
- iDork – kind of fun game.
Anything you think I really need?