Tips for blogging
Here’s a series of posts I wrote in 2009. I will probably update these one day, but I don’t think I’ve changed my thinking too much.
- Blog regularly
- Don’t blog for comments
- If you want hits, write lists
- If you need to write about stupid stuff in order to keep writing, then write about stupid stuff.
- If you want regular readers comment regularly elsewhere.
- Blog mythbusting: is less more?
Reflections on Blogging
These posts reflect on events and conversations that have changed the way I approach blogging. Or simply some self reflection.
- On Blogging and Tone
- How to lose friends and alienate bloggers, how not to lose friends and alienate bloggers
- Blogology (some reflections on why I blog, and how)
- Five types of bloggers
- Blogging and the generation gap
- Campbell’s law for internet debates
- A blogging infographic
- How I’m hoping to add clarity to blogging etc
The Technical Stuff
This blog works using the following combinations of awesomeness…
Dreamhost. You can donate to my hosting if you like.
Standard Theme by 8BIT