It seems that an article on Read Write Web about an emerging trend in social networking managed to rank better than Facebook’s login page for the phrase “Facebook Login”…
Hilarity ensued when a bunch of luddites thought the page was some sort of new landing page for Facebook – and many of them left comments venting their frustration at being unable to log in with the new red and white designed page.
Seriously the most fun you can have laughing at the technologically illiterate…
- just want to get on facebook
Posted by: cassandra james | February 10, 2010 10:01 AM
- please give me back the old facebook login this is crazy……………..
Posted by: Nancy | February 10, 2010 10:04 AM
- EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY NOT JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Posted by: Nora | February 10, 2010 10:05 AM
- I just want to sign in…………
Posted by: Ann | February 10, 2010 10:09 AM
- I just want to log in to Facebook – what with the red color and all? LOLLLOLOL!!!!!111
Posted by: Frederic Lardinois | February 10, 2010 10:13 AM