Web 2.0 stuff occupies my thoughts both professionally and personally. Here are six posts (or series) from this year that I thought were vaguely useful for understanding the world of social media…
- My top five tips for blogging (all the posts in full)
- My “essay” on where you should put stuff online
- A list of “new rules” for the web
- Some posts about behaviour around the web – how to lose friends and alienate bloggers, how not to lose friends and alienate bloggers, an exploration of the nature of blogging
- A look at the “five types of bloggers“.
- A look at oversharing in your status updates – for Christians and for everybody