One of the coolest things about moving to Brisbane was discovering Pizza Capers. They’re pretty expensive. But they do cool flavour combos. But if I was on about their pizzas in this post I’d have capitalised the C in the title.
We’ve been working on our homemade pizza skills recently, and I’m pretty happy with my bastardisation of a Pizza Capers creation.
Here’s the recipe:
- Pizza dough (we make it in our breadmaker).
- Jack Daniel’s Smokey BBQ sauce.
- Chicken (marinated in said sauce – which also functions as the base), cooked first, of course.
- Bacon, also marinated. Also in said BBQ sauce.
- Mozzarella Cheese – in the lumpy form, not the grated form.
- Potato sliced thinly, boiled first.
- Sour cream – a drizzle on top.
- Onion – somewhere in the piece.
Mmm. Delicious. But tangential to my actual purpose of posting. Firstly, I wanted to know what good topping options are out there. And secondly, it seemed an appropriate way to share this video. My next step in pizza making…