Clearly the guy behind this business isn’t the smartest cookie in the Cookie Man store (mmm cookie man, incidently Townsville has a combined Cookie Man and Baskin-Robbins the two nicest smelling franchises in the world)… anyway. If you’re going to have a Jesus fish on your car:
- Don’t advertise an illegal enterprise.
- Don’t swear when a light turns red (in case of lip readers).
- Don’t speed.
- Don’t partake in road rage.
- Don’t tailgate.
- Don’t honk your horn.
- Don’t extend your middle finger in another driver’s direction.
- Don’t talk on your mobile phone.
- Don’t cut in front of anyone.
- Make sure you give way to pedestrians, let other people in at busy intersections, and let people change lanes when they’re indicating.
These are all reasons not for me to put a stupid Jesus fish sticker on my car. And probably for you not to put one on yours. Here are some reasons you shouldn’t have a Jesus Fish on your car from urban dictionary. If you want people to know you’re a Christian – tell them the gospel. Or wear a good novelty T-Shirt.