- Why I Baptize Babies
- Make Reverse-Engineered KFC at Home [Recipes]
Further to the KFC post the other day:br”So the Word of Mouth blog at the Guardian UK crowd-sourced a remix of Douglas’ seasoned flour coating, resulting in a version host Tim Hayward finds “very, very good.” It lacks the “facepunch” of mouth-filling flavor, known as umami, but it’s apparently quite agreeable—and Hayward lists both spice mixes, so you can give in to your overwhelming cravings if needed.”
- On Twilight
Amy on Twilight – “Now, I could go into detail about the problems I have with the bad writing (way to regurgitate a thesaurus) and the Mary-Sueness, but we haven’t got the space.”
- How to Color Correct RGB Images Quickly amp; Easily Using Photoshop
- Keep Your Social Media Life Organized with Skimmer
- Another Book Group? Are You Insane?
- There Is A Time For Everything, Except For Long Shoes
Ahh instructables – you’ve done it again. How to make Drumsticks – the icecream, not the musical implement.
- Keep Your Resume Out Of The Circular File By Avoiding These Phrases
- Writing techniques for direct response ads