- Pastor laments, #39;My son won#39;t raise hell#39;
Pastor Sean Welch and his wife Eleanor are concerned that their 16-year-old son isn’t turning into the hellraiser they thought he’d be.br”We’ve always heard how much trouble PK’s are, so we spent years reading parenting books and attending seminars,” said Eleanor. “It looks like all that preparation is wasted.”
- Fishing net calls when it#39;s full
Clever- “Engineering at the University of Nairobi, Kenya, developed an electronic device that ‘automates’ fishing. The trap employs amplification of the sound made by fish while feeding. The acoustic signals are radiated and attract other fish who head toward the direction of the source thinking there is food there.brOnce a good catch is detected by a net weighing mechanism, it triggers a GPRS/GSM device attached to the system and the fisherman gets a call/sms informing him that his catch is ready.”
- How to Buy a Mattress: Advice from a Mattress Salesman [Household]
- Free Visual CSS Editor
- How To Track Your Favourite Author’s New Book Releases Online
- Create An iPhone Document Scanner From Cardboard
- Why the Manager’s Schedule Blows Creative Productivity
- The Perils of the Subheading
- The Times really really really regrets the error
- The Case For A Four-Day Workweek
- When something you read online really bothers you, do you try to let the author know?
- Does science have all the answers?