- Thank you facebook
Facebook suspended Mark Driscoll’s fan page for some reason – they restored it. This is MD’s response… I can’t help but think he’s calling Facebook a great gift (rather than his restored profile) in this quote:
”Rumor has it my facebook account is back up. I want to personally thank the folks at Facebook for resolving this and giving the world such a great gift.”
- Misunderstanding Markup: XHTML 2/HTML 5 Comic Strip
It’s all so much clearer now.
- Synchronized blinking during movies
“Due to blinking, viewers of a 2.5 hour-long film like the latest Harry Potter will have their eyes shut for up to 15 minutes. But researchers have found that movie goers synchronize their blinks”
- What Happened to Jimmy Hoffa?
- BREAKING: Schumacher to return to Ferrari F1 for remainder of season
Oh, but I thought he was the Stig…
Yesterday’s rumors have been confirmed: Michael Schumacher will take Felipe Massa’s place for the remainder of the 2009 Formula One season.
- Ten types of people to unfollow on Twitter
- LyricRat Names that Tune with Whatever Lyrics You Can Remember [Lyrics]
- Become a Better Proofreader By Distancing Yourself from the Text [Writing Tips]
Hear, hear: “Even if it’s just your own solitary voice bouncing against the walls of an otherwise empty room, you should ALWAYS read your work out loud. Reading out loud will help to highlight any errors, missing words or lapses in syntax you might have otherwise missed.”
- 6 Ways to Backup And Recover Important Data
- Never Use Hotmail Inactive Webmail as Your Secondary Email Account
- Share Your Expertise in Our Tricks of the Trade Series [Tricks Of The Trade]
- 3 Steps To Find Similar-Minded People On Flickr
- Catch Phrases That May Tip You Off to a Lie [Communication]
- Should children take communion?
- Because Nathan is bored
- Shock Jock
- Gen Y Watching
- Is this the demise of great Ethiopian coffee?
- That’s why they call him ‘Skywalker Guy’…
I was going to post this – but Phoebe beat me to it. It’s funny.
- High school reunions