Want to make a political statement on the streets in the form of a pie chart? I know I do. Want to do it in regulated (and regulation) stencil style? Just download this handy PDF, grab some spray paint, and hit the streets.*
- 1/8″ (3mm) thick sheet material, suitable for lasercutting. I used MDF, but acrylic is fine.
- A one-inch 1/4″-20 bolt, wing-nut and suitable pair of washers.
- Scotch tape or masking tape (to hold the letter in the stencil)
- 1 quart-capacity Ziploc bag (for storing the letters)
- Spray paint
- A laser cutter! (or a really steady hand and a sturdy knife)
*Actual hitting of streets and actual graffiti is neither endorsed or encouraged any reference to such behaviour is figurative and st-eutychus takes no responsibility for any consequences if you choose to enact said ideas literally.